Room 2713, Floor 27, Building 21, Yard 28, Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou, China
FAX : +86-371-86106036
Vacuum Drying Oven Vacuum oven more doubt
Vacuum oven more doubt
Abstract: Vacuum oven as a common laboratory equipment, widely used. But there are many common sense doubt, still need to understand, so very good use. The following is the vacuum oven, vacuum oven several common problems encountered.
1. Can the thermometer reading in the vacuum box represent the internship temperature in the vacuum box space?
2. The appearance of the electrothermal vacuum oven is very different from the glass bar thermometer reading in the vacuum chamber.
3. Why does the electric vacuum drying oven set the temperature uniformity parameter?
4. How to control the heating temperature under vacuum conditions?
5. Electric vacuum drying oven why is it necessary to vacuum and then heating up?
6. Vacuum table reading and vacuum (Pa) conversion
7. The electric vacuum oven can not be used instead of the general electric drying oven.
4. Electric vacuum drying oven in the vacuum how to control the heating temperature is appropriate?
Various types of electric vacuum drying oven is based on the user does not need the same common request to make the plan, although the control method, structure and materials, appearance are different, but the heating principle or method is basically together. Therefore, the user in the initial use, the idea of doing a first experiment, that is, record the required heating surface of the object, the number of objects, placement orientation, appearance and thermometer reading. Wait until the end of drying and then look at the effect of drying, from which to select the best number of items and appearance (or thermometer) readings. Do so, can receive a multiplier effect.
5. What is the need for vacuum vacuum drying oven heating and then heating?
Why is it necessary to vacuum and then heat up, rather than the first heating and then vacuum?
1) the workpiece into the vacuum box is to extract the vacuum in order to draw the original work can be drawn to the gas composition. Assuming that the workpiece is heated first, the gas will swell. As the vacuum box of the seal is very good, swollen gas caused by the infinite pressure may make the observation window tempered glass burst. This is a potential danger. It is possible to prevent this risk by operating the program by first vacuuming and heating.
2) Assuming that the heating is carried out by the first heating and reheating, the heated air is pumped out of the vacuum pump, and the heat will be taken to the vacuum pump, which will cause the vacuum pump to rise too much and the power of the vacuum pump may be reduced.
3) After heating the gas is directed to the vacuum pressure gauge, the vacuum pressure gauge will attack the temperature rise. Assuming that the temperature rise exceeds the operating temperature plan for the vacuum gauge, it is possible to cause the vacuum gauge to fail.
Accurate use of the method should first vacuum and then heating. To be reached after the additional temperature, such as the vacuum found to be reduced when the appropriate pumping about. It is advantageous to do so with respect to the use of extension equipment.
6. What is the vacuum table reading and vacuum degree (Pa) of the electric vacuum oven?
Vacuum table readings reflect the number of Pa after all. Can I use an intuitive number to flash?
(1) "0" on the vacuum table indicates an atmospheric pressure, "-0.1" indicates a certain vacuum. The indication value on the vacuum table does not indicate a certain value of the vacuum, only the relative value of the clear vacuum.
The degree of vacuum conversion; according to the table of the scale value of the plan, a certain degree of vacuum and the relative value can be converted using the following formula:
P = 1 × 105 (1 - δ / 0.1) P - the degree of vacuum (Pa).