Room 2713, Floor 27, Building 21, Yard 28, Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou, China
FAX : +86-371-86106036
CE certificated 1200℃ crucible furnace
Chamber size: Customized
This crucible furnace has a unique ceramic fiber insulation around chamber, the chamber can provide excellent uniformity temperature and energy efficiency. Its crucible is made of high-purity quartz. The heating element is embedded in the insulation for maximum heat transfer to the chamber. Max. temperature can reach 1200℃.
It is widely used in the field of ceramic, metallurgy, electronic, chemical, machinery, anti-fire material, new material develop, special material, building material for calcining high purity compound under the condition of inert gas, also can be used for annealing or roasting and sintering ceramic material.
1. High purity quartz crucible
2. Designed for sintering ceramic parts, component, materials etc.
3. Double layers steel casing with fan cooling, to ensure the surface of furnace below 50C.
4. Simple operation process through 30 segment PID control panel.
5. Intergrated doule circruit and alarm system make the furnace more safe, stable and realiable.
6. Better temperature uniformity and can be flowed into different inert gas or draw out to vacuum.
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
Standard Temperature controlling
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
Optional of Temperature controlling
● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)
±5℃ over 120mm @ 1200℃
K type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
Ⅱ. Application Notes
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.